Posted to dev@weex.apache.org by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org> on 2017/04/23 01:47:07 UTC

Release

After the arguments on general@i.a.o, let's pull this RC and make the
following changes,

1. NOTICE file to be renamed. POSSIBLE-NOTICES-FOR-BIN-DIST

2. The tarball (tar.gz and/or zip) should contain the "incubating" in the
name. Easiest is to put that in the "version" and make the "version" part
of the filename, typically apache-weex-${version}.tar.gz

3. If not too much hassle, root directory inside the tarball has the same
name as the tarball (without extension).

Cheers
--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer

Re: Release

Posted by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org>.
NOTICE - only the Apache license notice

NOTICES-FOR-BIN-DISTRO - the full list of what ends up in a final binary
build.

Also, please read http://www.apache.org/legal/release-policy.html which is
something we can't get away from.

--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer

Re: Release

Posted by sospartan <so...@gmail.com>.

Re: Release

Posted by sospartan <so...@gmail.com>.
 Okay, I'll start next release later.
Thanks for help us to clear out all problems.
Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org>于2017年4月23日 周日下午12:07写道:

Re: Release

Posted by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org>.

--