Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Falk <fa...@p1.lpz3.siemens.de> on 2001/05/08 13:34:16 UTC

JSP Tomcat

hello,
i use a javabean within a jsp page on a tomcat3.2.1 server.

<jsp:useBean   class="oracle.jbo.html.databeans.ChartRenderer"  id="bon"
scope="request" >

the bean retrieves data from a database. all fine so far.
but tomcat caches the files so when i update the database and reload the jsp
page  in the browser I receive old data.
I have to restart tomcat in order to get the correct data.
Also when I open another browser the data is correct.
And I get "OutputStream already in use" Exception.
anybody knows how to configure tomcat to get the correct data without having
to restart ??

thanks a lot
falk

Re: JSP Tomcat

Posted by Falk <fa...@p1.lpz3.siemens.de>.
It's definitly not in the browser's cache.

Re: JSP Tomcat