Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Stefano Bagnara <ap...@bago.org> on 2007/07/30 10:40:45 UTC

jSPF issues status update

After 40 days SPF team finally fixed the spf test suite:
http://www.openspf.org/source/project/test-suite/rfc4408-tests.yml?rev=90&r1=88&r2=90

This was the only thing that made current jSPF trunk non-compliant
(well, the fact is that the SPF test suite was non-compliant ;-) ).

Now we are still waiting for Brian to make an official dnsjava-2.0.4 and
then I will ask Alex D. to publish a java 1.4 version of the latest dnsjnio.

On 2007-06-12 Brian wrote [1] "I just fixed this in CVS  and will do a
new release in the next few days.".
Unfortunately the "Few" is getting larger...

Stefano

[1]
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1709613&group_id=18000&atid=118000

Re: jSPF issues status update

Posted by Bernd Fondermann <bf...@brainlounge.de>.
Cool, thanks a lot for pushing this forward!

   Bernd

Posted by Stefano Bagnara <ap...@bago.org>.
norman ha scritto:
> Am Montag, den 30.07.2007, 10:40 +0200 schrieb Stefano Bagnara:
>> After 40 days SPF team finally fixed the spf test suite:
>> http://www.openspf.org/source/project/test-suite/rfc4408-tests.yml?rev=90&r1=88&r2=90
>>
>> This was the only thing that made current jSPF trunk non-compliant
>> (well, the fact is that the SPF test suite was non-compliant ;-) ).
>
> LOL, So we did a good job man :-P

Did you have doubts? ;-)

>> Now we are still waiting for Brian to make an official dnsjava-2.0.4 and
>> then I will ask Alex D. to publish a java 1.4 version of the latest dnsjnio.
>>
>> On 2007-06-12 Brian wrote [1] "I just fixed this in CVS  and will do a
>> new release in the next few days.".
>> Unfortunately the "Few" is getting larger...
>>
>> Stefano
>>
>> [1]
>> http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1709613&group_id=18000&atid=118000
>>

> Damn... That's really a mess. Well at least im not guilty to get stuff
> done for the release, to busy at the moment :-/
>
> bye
> Norman

I will take you from home if you won't have time when we'll finally have
dnsjava-2.0.4 out there ;-)
I will drive you drunk and then I'll steal your gpg key :-P

Stefano

Re: jSPF issues status update

Posted by norman <no...@apache.org>.