Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Trumml <Ma...@systema.info> on 2007/07/09 19:29:05 UTC

Position of popup

I have a problem with the position of the popup!
The popup is within a div element which is positioned relative. So the
origin coordinate of the popup is the popups parent div. The problem is,
that I can not use the  displayAtDistanceX or displayAtDistanceY tag,
because the content before the relative positioned div is not static!

I tried to solve my problem by using a JS popup library but then I do not
know how to use my DateConverter for the text of the popup, because it is
not possible to do something like:

<h:outputText value="& lt;tr onmouseover=&quot;Tip('${bean.dateValue} &
lt;br /& gt; ${bean.timeValue} & lt;br /& gt; ${bean.anyValue}')& quot;&
gt;" />
[...]

And if I write

lt;br /& gt; ${bean.anyValue}')">

my DateConverter is not used!

Any suggestions?

Re: Position of popup

Posted by David Delbecq <de...@oma.be>.
Hi

Have you tried to reposition your popup with javascript after page
rendering. At that moment you know the size of relative container and
could use that information to position the absolute popup.

En l'instant précis du 09/07/07 19:29, Trumml s'exprimait en ces termes: