Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Vasyl' Stashuk <va...@acm.org> on 2003/11/28 09:38:55 UTC

Redirect from JXForms

Hi all!

I'm using JXForms. After some processing in flow control i need to send
a redirect.
I've mapped URI for possible outcomes of flow script like this:

            <map:match pattern="security/login/success">
                <map:redirect-to uri="welcome.xml"/>
            </map:match>

            <map:match pattern="security/login/failed">
                <map:redirect-to uri="loginFailed.xml"/>
            </map:match>

In flow script i have following line
            form.finish("security/login/success");
But it doesn't redirect to welcome.xml. What is the problem?

Thanks for help,
Vasya.

Re: Redirect from JXForms

Posted by Yury Mikhienko <Yu...@mobicomk.ru>.
Hi Vasya

for redirect try: cocoon.redirectTo(URI);

--

Best regards,
Yury Mikhienko.