Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Omar Atia <om...@its.ws> on 2011/12/18 15:07:41 UTC

Inflight exchange queue!!

Dears,

Let me know how to increase inflight exchange queue above 10! Is it related to fabric queue in camel ! I'm using apache camel 2..8.0 !

Thanks,
Omar atia

Re: Inflight exchange queue!!

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
I think it relates to how you produce and consume the message. Can you
just increase the concurrent instance of your tcp endpoint ?

--
Willem
----------------------------------

Re: Inflight exchange queue!!