Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Costa Basil <co...@yahoo.ca> on 2006/06/02 18:47:14 UTC

source code for myfaces core 1.1.3 and tomahawk 1.1.2

Can someone please post the subversion commands that extract the exact source code that was used to build these two releases?

I have been able to get the latest version of the source code but things changed since the last release and I don't know how to extract the source code that was used to build the two releases.

Could you also please tell me how you label each stable release?

Thank you in advance,
Costa

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: source code for myfaces core 1.1.3 and tomahawk 1.1.2

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.
There are some good reasons for not doing this.  It was discussed
extensively on the dev list for several months so I won't rehash the
entire discussion here.  These classes need to be shared between core
and tomahawk since we don't want two maintain sets of source code.
They need to have different namespaces so that tomahawk and core can
be released independently of one another.

Sean

Posted by Costa Basil <co...@yahoo.ca>.

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hey, it will get better. Catalin is working on including the source
code in the release. He fixed core and api already, stay tuned for the
rest!

regards,

Martin

--

http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -
JSF Consulting, Development and
Courses in English and German

Professional Support for Apache MyFaces

Re: source code for myfaces core 1.1.3 and tomahawk 1.1.2

Posted by Ondrej Svetlik <on...@svetlik.info>.

Posted by Costa Basil <co...@yahoo.ca>.
Hi, Ondrej:

Posted by Ondrej Svetlik <on...@svetlik.info>.