Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Holden Karau <ho...@pigscanfly.ca> on 2019/12/02 17:28:30 UTC

Slower than usual on PRs

Hi Spark dev folks,

Just an FYI I'm out dealing with recovering from a motorcycle accident so
my lack of (or slow) responses on PRs/docs is health related and please
don't block on any of my reviews. I'll do my best to find some OSS cycles
once I get back home.

Cheers,

Holden

Books (Learning Spark, High Performance Spark, etc.):
https://amzn.to/2MaRAG9  <https://amzn.to/2MaRAG9>
YouTube Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/user/holdenkarau

Re: Slower than usual on PRs

Posted by "Apostolos N. Papadopoulos" <pa...@csd.auth.gr>.
Health comes first. The rest will follow.

Wishes for fast recovery.

a.

On 16/12/19 22:22, Holden Karau wrote:
> Thanks everyone :) My doctor seems to think I’ll be out of commission
> till sometime in February but I can do some (slow) typing and stuff
> now so I’ll try and not get too far out of the loop between my other
> appointments.
>
> On Mon, Dec 16, 2019 at 12:07 PM Bryan Cutler <cutlerb@gmail.com
> <ma...@gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     Sorry to hear this Holden! Hope you get well soon and take it easy!!
>
>     On Tue, Dec 3, 2019 at 6:21 PM Hyukjin Kwon <gurwls223@gmail.com
>     <ma...@gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>         Yeah, please take care of your heath first!
>
>         2019년 12월 3일 (화) 오후 1:32, Wenchen Fan <cloud0fan@gmail.com
>         <ma...@gmail.com>>님이 작성:
>
>             Sorry to hear that. Hope you get better soon!
>
>             On Tue, Dec 3, 2019 at 1:28 AM Holden Karau
>             <holden@pigscanfly.ca <ma...@pigscanfly.ca>> wrote:
>
>                 Hi Spark dev folks,
>
>                 Just an FYI I'm out dealing with recovering from a
>                 motorcycle accident so my lack of (or slow) responses
>                 on PRs/docs is health related and please don't block
>                 on any of my reviews. I'll do my best to find some OSS
>                 cycles once I get back home.
>
>                 Cheers,
>
>                 Holden
>

>                 --
>                 Twitter: https://twitter.com/holdenkarau
>                 Books (Learning Spark, High Performance Spark, etc.):
>                 https://amzn.to/2MaRAG9 <https://amzn.to/2MaRAG9>
>                 YouTube Live Streams:
>                 https://www.youtube.com/user/holdenkarau
>                 --
>                 Twitter: https://twitter.com/holdenkarau
>                 Books (Learning Spark, High Performance Spark, etc.):
>                 https://amzn.to/2MaRAG9 <https://amzn.to/2MaRAG9>
>                 YouTube Live Streams:
>                 https://www.youtube.com/user/holdenkarau

> Books (Learning Spark, High Performance Spark, etc.):
> https://amzn.to/2MaRAG9 <https://amzn.to/2MaRAG9>
> YouTube Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/user/holdenkarau

--
Apostolos N. Papadopoulos, Associate Professor
Department of Informatics

Re: Slower than usual on PRs

Posted by Holden Karau <ho...@pigscanfly.ca>.

Re: Slower than usual on PRs