Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Randy Watler <wa...@wispertel.net> on 2005/12/07 07:03:52 UTC

TestDecorations in portal component failing

Just an FYI for everyone/Scott. Logs attached. I'm not sure how to fix
without spending time I dont have at the moment... :-).

Randy

RE: TestDecorations in portal component failing

Posted by Scott T Weaver <sc...@binary-designs.net>.
I have the fix ready but it appears the SVN server is currently down.

Regards,
-Scott