Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by 杨海乐 <ya...@letv.com> on 2016/07/11 07:05:38 UTC

some questions about kylin route rule

Hi all,
       We are going to popularize kylin1.1.1 in our department and encounter
some problems:
     In my opinion, kylin1.1.1 has some route rules .When I set up two cubes
Acube(including dimension A,B,C),Bcube(including dimension A,B,D) in an same
project and query dimension A,B ,Kylin will return the data from Acube or
Bcube 。We can't know which cube the result is from.In order to resolve the
probelm,we intend to limit the num of cross cubes in a project . For
example,a project don't contain cross cubes.we put Acube and Bcube into
different project. I want to know there is better way ? In new version
1.5,is the problem  still existing ?

Re: some questions about kylin route rule

Posted by 杨海乐 <ya...@letv.com>.
thx, I get it

Re: some questions about kylin route rule

Posted by 杨海乐 <ya...@letv.com>.
Yes,you agree with you. But sometime designers are't  skilled,So we want to
develop a rule to avoid this situation. You know this(你懂滴),

Re: some questions about kylin route rule

Posted by Li Yang <li...@apache.org>.
Or a different question. What's the reason that you have to create two
cubes that are so similar?