Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> on 2017/10/04 13:58:00 UTC

[site] Moved releases out of news section

Hi

as a first step I moved all releases into a separate "releases" page and
removed all of them from the news page. Our news now look a little bit
empty...

On a related matter, is there any way to surpress the creation of a ToC
for a page? The releases page looks a little bit stupid atm :)

Regards
Carsten
--
Carsten Ziegeler
Adobe Research Switzerland

Re: [site] Moved releases out of news section

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
If you define

tableOfContents=false

in the page properties, then no ToC is rendered now

Carsten

Bertrand Delacretaz wrote

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.