Posted to bugs@xml.apache.org by LOTTERY BOARD <we...@bellsouth.net> on 2007/05/20 01:13:21 UTC

REF No:UKNL-L/200-26937

THE LOTTERY DEPARTMENT UK.
22 Garden Close,PE9 2YP, London

Dear Winner

REF No:UKNL-L/200-26937
TICKET No:20511465463-7644
LUCKY No: 887-13-865-37-10-83

We are pleased to inform you of the result of  the winners of the  UK NATIONAL LOTTERY ONLINE PROMO PROGRAMME, held on the 8th of May 2007. The selection process was carried out through random selection in our computerized email selection system(ess) from a database of over 250,000 email addresses drawn from which you were selected.

You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of 1,000,000.00 (British Pounds) One Million Pounds Sterling in cash credited to file UKNL-L/200-26937.To file for your claim, please contact our claims agent;

MR. Robert Gooch
TELL:+447045700138
Email:  uk.claims002@yahoo.co.uk

Contact him by sending him with the underlisted informations

1.Full Name:2.Full Address:3.Marital Status:4.Occupation:5.Age:6.Sex:7.Nationality:8.Country Of Residence:9.Telephone Number:

Congratulations once more from our members of staff and thank you for
being part of our promotional program.