Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Oliver Lietz <ap...@oliverlietz.de> on 2017/10/02 11:26:27 UTC

[SLING-7167] Adjust READMEs

hi all,

do we want to use the artifactId or the name for the title in all READMEs,
e.g. Apache Sling Auth Core vs Apache Sling Authentication Service (we have
both uncommon ids and names)?

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING-7167

Thanks,
O.

Re: [SLING-7167] Adjust READMEs

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.
On Mon, 2017-10-02 at 13:26 +0200, Oliver Lietz wrote:
> hi all,
>
> do we want to use the artifactId or the name for the title in all
> READMEs,
> e.g. Apache Sling Auth Core vs Apache Sling Authentication Service
> (we have
> both uncommon ids and names)?
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING-7167
>
> Thanks,
> O.

I'd go with artifact name in the README, it's more human readable
compared to an artifact id.

Also if you think that some artifact names are out of place when
compared to others, feel free to change - or just create a list for
discussion if you don't feel like changing directly.

Thanks,

Robert