Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Rajesh Jain <rj...@yahoo.com> on 2005/03/14 19:57:25 UTC

Help : Extraction Struts Form Bean Response Values

Hi

I have a Struts Application, in which the Form Bean
has some server generated values (like ID) which are
generated when I request the page.

<input type="hidden" name="uniqueId"
value="a1ea222affffffda00a28815dcabc5ef">

Now, when I submit the page, the uniqueId is blank.

I have tried the regex where the uniqueId's value as a

${__regexFunction(name="uniqueId" value="(.+?)",$1$)}

But still I get this as blank.

Please help, am I missing something!!

Is there some easier way.

TIA

Rajesh.

Re: Help : Extraction Struts Form Bean Response Values

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 10:57:25 -0800 (PST), Rajesh Jain <rj...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have a Struts Application, in which the Form Bean
> has some server generated values (like ID) which are
> generated when I request the page.
>
> <input type="hidden" name="uniqueId"
> value="a1ea222affffffda00a28815dcabc5ef">
>
> Now, when I submit the page, the uniqueId is blank.
>
> I have tried the regex where the uniqueId's value as a
>
> ${__regexFunction(name="uniqueId" value="(.+?)",$1$)}

It looks like the pattern you are trying to match may be split across
two lines, which means that the space you have before the value won't
match.

Try the following instead:

${__regexFunction(name="uniqueId"\s+value="(.+?)",$1$)}

\s+ match multiple whitespace chars, which should match the new-line
as well as the space