Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Paul Joseph <pj...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/13 14:57:51 UTC

Cocoon and Single Sign On (Windows Active Directory)

Hi there,

I develop an intranet Cocoon (Cocoon 2.11 and Apache Tomcat 6.0)
application and have been asked to provide Single Sign On for clients
running Windows Active Directory.

Does Cocoon provide any SSO support out of the box?

If not, any tips?

Thanks in advance.
Paul

Re: Cocoon and Single Sign On (Windows Active Directory)

Posted by Andy Stevens <in...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Paul,

Rather than "ntlm", try searching for "spnego" instead.
E.g. would either of http://spnego.sourceforge.net/ or
http://tomcatspnego.codeplex.com/ do what you need?

Andy
--
http://pseudoq.sourceforge.net/

Posted by Paul Joseph <pj...@gmail.com>.
Since the client is already using Active Directory, I don't think I
should use NTLM (based on this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NTLM )

Posted by Thomas Markus <t....@proventis.net>.
hi,