Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Dmitriy - <di...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/08 11:35:42 UTC

GSOC result

Hi Paul and Red5 team!

Results gsoc:

Converter .webM/.mkv stream with h264 video and pcm audio to flash stream
without any transcoding successfully finished

SCTP (https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc4960) over UDP protocol partially
implemented - only association initialization, cookie handshaking, some
crypto issues.

Development in progress, I was planning to expand the list of supported
features by the end of the month.

For data channel we also need signaling, STUN and TURN servers. This look
like new three independent projects.

However jitsi company (https://jitsi.org/Development/GSoC) is doing the
same things and we could take some of their gsoc developments, but so far I
didn't find any useful source codes in their repository.

Dmitry Bezheckov.

Re: GSOC result

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Paul,

were you able to take a look at the code?
Can we set up our plans? I'm eager to start working on this since I would
like to switch to WebRTC asap and drop flash in our project

Thanks in advance :)

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax