Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Punith s <pu...@cloudbyte.com> on 2013/08/21 08:50:08 UTC

UNABLE TO INSTALL a new VM instance on the HOST from a ISO

hi folks,

im trying to instantiate a new VM on my Xenserver , because my freebsd iso
is not getting REGISTERED , [image: Inline image 1]how to get the iso into
ready state , thank you.

regards,
punith s
CB

Re: UNABLE TO INSTALL a new VM instance on the HOST from a ISO

Posted by Nitin Mehta <Ni...@citrix.com>.
I guess you need to follow #3 in https://cwiki.apache.org/CLOUDSTACK/ssvm-templates-secondary-storage-troubleshooting.html

From: Punith s <pu...@cloudbyte.com>>
Date: Wednesday 21 August 2013 12:20 PM
To: "dev@cloudstack.apache.org<ma...@cloudstack.apache.org>" <de...@cloudstack.apache.org>>
Cc: Amit Das <am...@cloudbyte.com>>
Subject: UNABLE TO INSTALL a new VM instance on the HOST from a ISO

hi folks,

im trying to instantiate a new VM on my Xenserver , because my freebsd iso is not getting REGISTERED , [Inline image 1] how to get the iso into ready state , thank you.

regards,
punith s
CB