Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by subhradeep bhatacharya <su...@yahoo.com> on 2006/08/01 16:26:11 UTC

Re: Unable to login

Hi,

  Actually the url http://localhost:8080/crmsfa is redirecting automatically to https://localhost:8443/crmsfa/control/main. But the same is not working in another machine. The set up in both the machine is exactly the same. I am still wondering what the reason could be?

  Regards,
  Subhra

Si Chen <si...@opensourcestrategies.com> wrote:
  It should be https://localhost:8443 not http://

---------------------------------

Re: Unable to login

Posted by subhradeep bhatacharya <su...@yahoo.com>.
Hi,

  Si you are right, there's no response and there's nothing in the log file but i don't think its a firewall issue as my ofbiz built is running fine in the same machine. I am running the opentaps built first time in my pc. In my ofbiz (version 5028) there's no problem in establishing secure connections. Is there any change in the two builts? I have also checked my browser settings and have tried with some security settings modifications (also tried with lowering the security level), but all was of no use.

  Can anyone please give me any type of hint why its happening? I desparately need some workaround.

  Regards,
  Subhra

Si Chen <si...@opensourcestrategies.com> wrote:
  Can you log into any webapp? Does your log file say anything? If
there's no response and nothing in the log file, then is a firewall
filtering out those higher number ports?

Re: Unable to login

Posted by Si Chen <si...@opensourcestrategies.com>.