Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Luis Fernando Gallegos Valencia <lf...@pichincha.com> on 2004/01/16 21:26:56 UTC

[users@httpd] Re: [SPAM] - Re: [users@httpd] Re: [SPAM] - Re: [users@httpd] Re: [SPAM] - [users@httpd]Apache weekly check - Bay - Email found in subject

 Sam, could you run "at hand" your cron program and check if the
communication apache-tomcat dies? If it does, we will have a
confirmation that the cutting of the logs is the problem.

	Luis.

[users@httpd] Re: [SPAM] - Re: [users@httpd]Apache weekly check - Email found in subject

Posted by Luis Fernando Gallegos Valencia <lf...@pichincha.com>.
Thanks Sam! 	Perhaps the problem is something in the apj13 connector or
in the persistent connection it has with apache.
we'll see.

	Luis

Posted by Sam Seaver <sa...@northwestern.edu>.
Ok,