Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by "Sean P. Kane" <sp...@genomatica.com> on 2003/02/06 22:31:40 UTC

How to Contribute to Code?

I just created two new ClearCase ant tasks to support the ClearCase
cleartool Lock and Unlock functions base don the Ant tasks from 1.5.1
located under: org\apache\tools\ant\taskdefs\optional\clearcase

Who should I talk to about getting this submitted to CVS for review and
inclusion in a future version of Ant.

Thanks a lot,
Sean

Sean P. Kane                                       spkane@genomatica.com
Lead Infrastructure Architect                           Genomatica, Inc.
"When we destroy something man has created we call it vandalism......
When we destroy something that Gaia has created we call it progress."

Re: How to Contribute to Code?

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On Thu, 6 Feb 2003, Sean P. Kane <sp...@genomatica.com> wrote:

> Who should I talk to about getting this submitted to CVS for review
> and inclusion in a future version of Ant.

This mailing list - along with filing an enhancement request in
bugzilla.

See <http://jakarta.apache.org/site/getinvolved.html> and the pages
linked from there.

Stefan