Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> on 2012/03/27 21:09:14 UTC

Release cxf-xjc and cxf-buildtools tomorrow?

For 2.6, we'll need a newer version of cxf-xjc and I'd like to get that out
ahead of time.   There is also a minor checkstyle change in cxf-buildtoosl
Would there be any objection if I did that build tomorrow or thursday just
to get it out of the way to not hold up 2.6.0 later?

--
Daniel Kulp

Re: Release cxf-xjc and cxf-buildtools tomorrow?

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
With no objections, I'll go ahead and start these.

Dan

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@gmail.com>.
+1.

Colm.