Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Jack <gr...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/12 09:08:11 UTC

Re: Fixing usability/accessibility issues in Admin Console

Thanks Kevan!

Joe, I guess you recently got the admin access. Can you kindly grant me
write access to our wiki? Appreciate your help...

- Jack

Posted by Jack Cai <gr...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Joe for granting me the write access. I've documented the
accessibility guidelines here:
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GMOxDEV/Code+guidelines+on+Web+accessibility+(Admin+Console).
It will be good to be a part of the current coding stardard.

-Jack

Posted by Joe Bohn <jo...@earthlink.net>.

Posted by Jack <gr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Joe Bohn <jo...@earthlink.net>.