Posted to hdfs-user@hadoop.apache.org by Patai Sangbutsarakum <si...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/18 23:47:17 UTC

i am about to scrape a page

I finding a way to retrieve info about what jobs are running by what
user, and on what pool(s); i am on cdh3u4 with fair scheduler.
I do know that jobtracker_host:50030/scheduler   is  showing that, so
scraping the page would be one way and handle with html table.

Is that any other more civilized way, json format, command line ?
hadoop job -list doesn't show the pool.. that's pretty sad.

Input is really appreciate :-)

Thanks
Patai

RE: i am about to scrape a page

Posted by "Pamecha, Abhishek" <ap...@x.com>.
A little bit better than plain scraping..use lynx..
You don't have to parse HTML at least.

Thanks,
Abhishek

RE: i am about to scrape a page