Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by Dhruv Gohil <yo...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/25 07:53:34 UTC

Apache Drill projects for GSOC2015 ?

Hi Guys,
     I see a few students interested to work upon interesting Drill open
items as GSOC 2015.
     But I don't see any of drill items tagged gsoc2015 here =>
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?filter=12330297
     Do we have any mentor already approved for drill on behalf of ASF?
Ref: http://community.apache.org/gsoc.html

     P.S. deadline seems to be this Friday.

--
Dhruv

Apache Drill projects ideas for GSOC2015 ?

Posted by Dhruv Gohil <yo...@gmail.com>.

Hi Guys,
	We might have opportunity that as Part of Google summer of Code 2015, Students help us to implement most hot topics requested by Drill Users.

	Wiki Admins can create page like this for Drill too https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ZEPPELIN/GoogleSummerOfCode