Posted to dev@openwhisk.apache.org by OpenWhisk Team Slack <ra...@apache.org> on 2022/09/17 15:28:39 UTC

[slack-digest] [2022-09-16] #general

2022-09-16 03:11:26 UTC - Matt Welke: Noticed this on GitHub tonight.

<https://github.com/apache/openwhisk/pull/5244/files>

Anywhere I can go to read more about why this POEM was introduced? The proposal itself doesn't explain why except for where it states:

&gt; It is necessary to support returning an array too as an array is also a proper JSON object
I think that statement is incorrect. An array is not a JSON object. It's JSON, but not specifically a JSON object. But I think what that statement meant to say was that it's necessary to support returning an array too because an array is also JSON. But I can't find anything related to where the need to support other forms of JSON other than objects came from. Whether this came from users requesting it, etc.
https://openwhisk-team.slack.com/archives/C3TPCAQG1/p1663297886072489?thread_ts=1663297886.072489&cid=C3TPCAQG1
----
2022-09-16 13:50:52 UTC - Rajiv Vaidyanathan: Is there some way to measure the invoker cache size?
https://openwhisk-team.slack.com/archives/C3TPCAQG1/p1663336252352159
----