Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Daniel Wirtz <da...@virtunity.com> on 2008/04/22 01:09:09 UTC

In-the-wild: AsyncFCGI Preview (FastCGI on top of Mina)

Hello everyone,

as already announced, I created a first preview package of FastCGI on top of
mina which I named AsyncFCGI according to the naming of the excelent
AsyncWeb for HTTP. I didn't set up a svn server for this, but feel free to
check it out by downloading at http://daniel.users.hostunity.net/asyncfcgi/.
Of course you can contact me if you notice any strange behaviour or have
further suggestions.

Hope you like it so far,
Daniel

Re: In-the-wild: AsyncFCGI Preview (FastCGI on top of Mina)

Posted by Julien Vermillard <jv...@archean.fr>.
Thanks,
got it working here, got a bit of garbage at the end of the
request, but I had the full php script output.

I'll try to glue that in some asyncweb httpservice for doing more tests
tomorrow.

Julien

Posted by Daniel Wirtz <da...@virtunity.com>.
I also fixed a few minor issues and typos. If you downloaded the sources
early this morning (GMT+1) check out AsyncFCGI Preview #2 on the site.

Posted by Daniel Wirtz <da...@virtunity.com>.

Posted by Julien Vermillard <jv...@archean.fr>.

Posted by Julien Vermillard <jv...@archean.fr>.