Posted to user@flink.apache.org by yuvraj singh <19...@gmail.com> on 2018/08/13 19:52:28 UTC

Hive Integration

I want to know ,if FLink have support for hive .

Thanks
Yubraj Singh

Re: Hive Integration

Posted by Will Du <wi...@gmail.com>.
This is a missing piece from Flink. Link now does not provide spark sql like integration  to Hive. However, you can write ORC/Avro format which can read by Hive later.
Thanks,
Will

Re: Hive Integration

Posted by Renjie Liu <li...@gmail.com>.
Hi, yuvraj:

Do you mean querying hive with sql? Or anything else?

--
Liu, Renjie
Software Engineer, MVAD