Posted to user@roller.apache.org by Br...@alltel.com on 2007/08/21 17:50:22 UTC

Roller 4.0

When is Roller4.0 scheduled to *roll* out?  I'm about to install Roller
in production, but would wait a week or two if it's just around the
corner.  The installation for 4.0 seems much less cumbersome...

Regards,
Brian Harris
Alltel - Enterprise Integration Support
501.905.5011

The information contained in this message, including attachments, may contain
privileged or confidential information that is intended to be delivered only to the
person identified above. If you are not the intended recipient, or the person
responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, Alltel requests
that you immediately notify the sender and asks that you do not read the message or its
attachments, and that you delete them without copying or sending them to anyone else.

Re: Roller 4.0

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.
On 8/21/07, Brian.Harris@alltel.com <Br...@alltel.com> wrote:
> When is Roller4.0 scheduled to *roll* out?  I'm about to install Roller
> in production, but would wait a week or two if it's just around the
> corner.  The installation for 4.0 seems much less cumbersome...

I hope to have a new RC out in the next week or so to address the
minor bugs that were found in RC1. After that I'll probably call a for
a release vote and then we'll wait for at least three committers to
test and sign-off (by voting +1) on the release. That could take a
couple of weeks.

- Dave