Posted to dev@shenyu.apache.org by 范超 <fa...@mgtv.com> on 2022/05/07 03:23:27 UTC

答复: About open-source activity

退订

-----邮件原件-----
发件人: 杨大鑫 [mailto:1074156299@qq.com.INVALID]
发送时间: 2022年5月7日 8:05
收件人: dev <de...@shenyu.apache.org>
主题: Re: About open-source activity

退订

From: Kevin <wannengdek@gmail.com&gt;
Date: Fri,May 6,2022 7:15 PM
To: dev <dev@shenyu.apache.org&gt;
Subject: Re: About open-source activity

After the last community meeting. I contacted the operations staff.
They allow projects that use GitHub to participate in the event. There is no need to upload to their platform.
Regarding the project quota, the activity adopts the mechanism of GSoC.
For example, the community can provide 10 projects, but the final quota is given by the official. They also support the community to add places at their own expense.

This is the newly launched help document:
https://www.gitlink.org.cn/glcc/help

Re: About open-source activity

Posted by Kunshuai Zhu <jo...@gmail.com>.
Friendly reminder, if you want to unsubscribe, please send an email to
dev-unsubscribe@shenyu.apache.org, it will automatically unsubscribe.
Please don't post "unsubscribe" here, it won't allow you to
unsubscribe successfully :(

:(

Posted by xuetao_mac <xu...@163.com>.
退订