Posted to users@camel.apache.org by lleclerc <ll...@aim-rg.com> on 2013/04/17 16:48:56 UTC

Insane logs about RouteContextProcessor

Hello,

I am using camel 2.10.3 and I try to send files at a scheduled time or by
call.

Everything works, but after a day, I get this INSANE log :
http://pastie.org/7630667

Here is my routes :

The exceptionHandlingProcessor only do logging, and uploadProcessor save
files on hard drive and start the route
exchange.getContext().startRoute(ROUTE_UPLOAD);

Here is the code for the uris and shutdown processor code  :

Here is the truncated version of the log:

Is there better ways to do what I am trying to do ? I don't want any
monitoring of files,
only the transfer on scheduled and direct call.
I got the graceful shutdown code from
http://camel.apache.org/how-can-i-stop-a-route-from-a-route.html

Re: Insane logs about RouteContextProcessor

Posted by lleclerc <ll...@aim-rg.com>.
Thank you!

Adding the link to JIRA :

Re: Insane logs about RouteContextProcessor

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Yeah that is a bug in Camel that is fixed in the next releases.

On Wed, Apr 17, 2013 at 4:48 PM, lleclerc <ll...@aim-rg.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am using camel 2.10.3 and I try to send files at a scheduled time or by
> call.
>
> Everything works, but after a day, I get this INSANE log :
> http://pastie.org/7630667
>
> Here is my routes :
>

> The exceptionHandlingProcessor only do logging, and uploadProcessor save
> files on hard drive and start the route
> exchange.getContext().startRoute(ROUTE_UPLOAD);
>
> Here is the code for the uris and shutdown processor code  :
>

> Here is the truncated version of the log:
>

> Is there better ways to do what I am trying to do ? I don't want any
> monitoring of files,
> only the transfer on scheduled and direct call.
> I got the graceful shutdown code from
> http://camel.apache.org/how-can-i-stop-a-route-from-a-route.html

Claus Ibsen
Red Hat, Inc.