Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net> on 2007/03/02 08:17:16 UTC

[users@httpd] [Announce] (NON-ASF) mod_aspdotnet build 2006 released

[Sorry for the noise, I know many users here have been waiting
for this information, so I'm sharing it here, please subscribe
to the lists.sourceforge.net news mod-aspdotnet-users to see
future update messages.  Thanks, Bill]

Build 2.x.0.2006 is the first freestanding (non-ASF) release
from the mod-aspdotnet project home, and includes a number
of bug fixes since the final ASF-hosted release.

The new 'official' home for development of the project is:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/mod-aspdotnet

The ASF httpd project no longer manages this project, please
consult the new http://sourceforge.net/mail/?group_id=175077
mod-aspdotnet-users list at lists.sourceforge.net for user
assistance, and the corresponding -dev list for discussion
of the code behind mod_aspdotnet.

The bug tracker at the mod-aspdotnet sourceforge project,
can be used to report any defects.

This release includes three files;

mod_aspdotnet-2.0.0.2006-setup.msi
mod_aspdotnet-2.2.0.2006-setup.msi
mod_aspdotnet-2.x.0.2006-VS.NET-source.zip

The first two correspond to Apache HTTP Server 2.0 and 2.2
respectively, YOU MUST INSTALL THE CORRESPONDING PACKAGE!
You must have already installed .NET Framework 1.1 and the
Apache HTTP Server before installing one of these packages.

The third contains the source code for building the module
yourself using Visual Studio .NET (2002).  A future release
of mod_aspdotnet2 will add support for Studio 2005 and the
.NET 2.0 environment.

Re: [users@httpd] [Announce] (NON-ASF) mod_aspdotnet build 2006 released

Posted by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>.
William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
> The new 'official' home for development of the project is:
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/mod-aspdotnet
>
> The ASF httpd project no longer manages this project, please
> consult the new http://sourceforge.net/mail/?group_id=175077
> mod-aspdotnet-users list at lists.sourceforge.net for user
> assistance, and the corresponding -dev list for discussion
> of the code behind mod_aspdotnet.

FYI - the installer graphic looks so much lamer without 'the feather'
(an ASF-owned mark), so if any of the mod_aspdotnet users here have
an artistic bent, the jpeg files at the location below could use some
user-contributed love :)

http://mod-aspdotnet.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/mod-aspdotnet/mod_aspdotnet/trunk/resource/