Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Matt Kettler <mk...@evi-inc.com> on 2004/02/19 01:04:48 UTC

Re: {SPAM}{!} SpamAssassin 2.63 upgrade errors on startup

At 01:06 AM 2/18/2004, SAtalk Mail User wrote:
>Here is a bizzare situation that I have - I upgraded from SpamAssassin 2.60
>to 2.63 and I started to receive all these errors.  I am still able to have
>SpamAssassin parse my emails correctly but I am wondering about these errors.

>Feb 17 23:49:05 elmo spamd[17932]: debug: Failed to parse line in
>SpamAssassin configuration, skipping: spamphrase_highest_score 38220

Um.. looks like you picked up some ancient config files along the way.. the
spamphrase feature disappeared in 2.50.

Look around in /usr/share/spamassassin for 40_spam_phrases.cf... you
shouldn't have one anywhere in sight.

Also make sure the rest of your default .cf files are the same as provided
in 2.63 and not some older version.