Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by "Pugh Eric, Slough" <Er...@anite.com> on 2004/06/03 14:09:59 UTC

Adding SVN support to SCM and CruiseControl plugins

Hi all,

Anyone have a reason why I shouldn't tweak the SCM and CruiseControl plugins
to support Subversion?  I am using a custom .jsl file to compile my
cruisecontrol configuration file, and the CruiseControl plugin calls the
scm:validate method which dies right now.

Eric Pugh

Scanned for viruses by MessageLabs. The integrity and security of this message cannot be guaranteed. This email is intended for the named recipient only, and may contain confidential information and proprietary material. Any unauthorised use or disclosure is prohibited.

RE: Adding SVN support to SCM and CruiseControl plugins

Posted by Eric Pugh <ep...@upstate.com>.
Great...   I am going to be working over the next week or two on getting
more of the SVN stuff in and so testing help would be great!  If I'm not
moving fast enough, feel free to ping me!

Eric

Posted by Jerome Lacoste <je...@coffeebreaks.org>.

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
When its ready. Maven just bundles the latest, plugins should be
released on their own lifespan.

I'm the maintainer for the old SCM plugin, so I think I can sync the
next release to the completion of your work.

- Brett

Posted by Eric Pugh <ep...@upstate.com>.
Thanks..

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.