Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Gaurav Daga <to...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/04 03:31:11 UTC

AIX WebSphere 6.1 Deployment issue

Hello,

I am facing an strange issue while deploying an EAR application in AIX box,
hosting WebSphere Server v 6.1

My EAR file has two war files, each of it having its own struts.xml.  I am
consistently seeing following error, which appears to be an issue while
reading struts.xml of the second WAR file.  To mention, it works smoothly
in Windows based environment.

Has anyone faced any similar issue? I'm attaching struts configuration from
both the war project with this email.

Thanks.

*Thanks & Regards/ **सादर**,*
*Gaurav Daga*
*togauravdaga@gmail.com <to...@gmail.com> |  Web Presence
<http://goo.gl/lW0nh>  *
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path
and leave a trail. - Harold R. McAlindon

Re: AIX WebSphere 6.1 Deployment issue

Posted by Gaurav Daga <to...@gmail.com>.
Found the mess I created.  My newly created project is referring to dtd,
which is not available as part of old libraries. Below link helped me
http://struts.1045723.n5.nabble.com/wierd-stack-trace-regarding-parsing-of-struts-xml-td5711277.html

*Thanks & Regards/ **सादर**,*
*Gaurav Daga*
*togauravdaga@gmail.com <to...@gmail.com> | +1.201.308.3242 | Web