Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Julian Payne <jp...@ilog.fr> on 2006/03/15 10:25:13 UTC

Path when doing site-deploy includes parent artifactId

When I deploy my site using the site-deploy goal it adds the parent
artifactId.

I have a pom as follows:

<project>
  <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
  <parent>
    <groupId>jviews</groupId>
    <artifactId>jar-template</artifactId>
    <version>SNAPSHOT</version>
  </parent>
  <name>ILOG JViews Utilities</name>
  <artifactId>jviews-utilities</artifactId>
</project>

When I do site-deploy it deploys to
${distributionManagement.site.url}/jar-template/jviews-utilities !!!

How can I specify that I do not want the extra "jar-template" directory
that corresponds to the parent "artifactId"? I have the same problem
when loading the pom into continuum.

Thanks,

Julian Payne
ILOG