Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Alex Togstad <sn...@3dretreat.com> on 2002/05/08 11:47:01 UTC

Using the Apachemod22.dll

Howdy;

First, I have PHP installed and it works great, but I have seen a lot of
people suggesting that you use the "apachmod22.dll"

LoadModule casp2_module "C:\WINNT\System32\chiliasp/apachmod22.dll"

When I used it I got an error and apache does not restart it shuts down, and
so I don't use it.... but my PHP scripts works fine..

I want to know whats going on.. Any ideas??

Win2k Pro
PHP- Recent version
Apache 2.0.35

Alex Togstad