Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Henrik Plate <pl...@gmx.net> on 2001/11/28 09:31:56 UTC

Registering objects

Hi!

I'm trying to write some SOAP-Adapters for an existing Tomcat webapp. For
this purpose I'd like to make some of it's objects available with Apache
SOAP. And that's, where the problems arise...

Normally all registered services are in the same webapp-context as Apache
SOAP (aren't they?). Is it possible to register objects of a different
context (the documentation of the encouraging class ObjectRegistry is
rather short)? If yes, how are the class-definitions provided to Apache
SOAP? If no, do I have to run Apache SOAP and the other webapp within the
same context (beside the problem of registering the objects)?

Does anybody have a code snippet about registering objects or a link to a
good documentation?

Thanks a lot,
Henrik