Posted to users@trafficserver.apache.org by "Eric Friedrich (efriedri)" <ef...@cisco.com> on 2017/07/20 01:34:17 UTC

HTTP/2 Server Push Caching

If Trafficserver makes a request to a parent to fulfill a cache miss and receives a PUSH_PROMISE and several promised responses, will traffic server cache all of the returned objects?

Will TS then “follow” the push back to the responding clients?

Thanks,
Eric

Re: HTTP/2 Server Push Caching

Posted by "Eric Friedrich (efriedri)" <ef...@cisco.com>.
Very good answer :-)

I thought we had H/2 on the upstream too…

—Eric

Posted by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>.