Posted to dev@sqoop.apache.org by Jarek Jarcec Cecho <ja...@apache.org> on 2015/09/29 17:00:12 UTC

Heads up: Migration from Jetty to Tomcat will happen soon (SQOOP-910)

I wanted to gave heads up to Sqoop dev community - Colin is working on SQOOP-910 that will switch Sqoop from Tomcat to Jetty. The patch is almost ready to go and I’m expecting that I’ll commit it in a day or two. The “user visible” commands had remained, so I’m not anticipating huge impact, but nevertheless :)

Jarcec

Re: Heads up: Migration from Jetty to Tomcat will happen soon (SQOOP-910)

Posted by Abraham Fine <ab...@cloudera.com>.
David-

I just tried debugging outside of integration test, this command works for me:
mvnDebug exec:java -Dexec.mainClass="org.apache.sqoop.server.SqoopJettyServer" -Dsqoop.config.dir=$SQOOP_CONF_DIR -pl server

Thanks,
Abe

Posted by Abraham Fine <ab...@cloudera.com>.
David-