Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Jorge Vásquez <jv...@3eyegroup.com> on 2007/05/08 23:50:20 UTC

different sessions within same brower using tabs...

Regards to all,

How can I force the creation of a new session when the user tries to access
the same application within a tabbing-enabled browser like Firefox but
logging with a different username.

Thanks,

JV

RE: different sessions within same brower using tabs...

Posted by Jorge Vásquez <jv...@3eyegroup.com>.
Yes but some of us unfortunately aren’t using SEAM as framework…

JV

  _____

Posted by Adrian Mitev <ad...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by Simon Kitching <si...@rhe.co.nz>.