Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by "Oxley, David" <Da...@workplace-systems.plc.uk> on 2003/03/04 10:30:28 UTC

UTF-8 characters

When a response to the browser is in UTF-8 encoding form responses from said
page are giving UTF-8 characters when req.getParameter is called. i.e.
instead of getting é, I get the UTF-8 encoding é returned to our servlet.
Surely the getParameter method should return é as it does with other
encodings. Is this a bug?

Dave.

http://www.star.net.uk