Posted to user@spark.apache.org by anna stax <an...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/18 19:52:49 UTC

Spark streaming for CEP

Hello all,

Has anyone used spark streaming for CEP (Complex Event processing).  Any
CEP libraries that works well with spark. I have a use case for CEP and
trying to see if spark streaming is a good fit.

Currently we have a data pipeline using Kafka, Spark streaming and
Cassandra for data ingestion and near real time dashboard.

Please share your experience.
Thanks much.
-Anna

Re: Spark streaming for CEP

Posted by anna stax <an...@gmail.com>.
Thanks very much  Mich, Thomas and Stephan . I will look into it.

Re: Spark streaming for CEP

Posted by "lucas.gary@gmail.com" <lu...@gmail.com>.

Re: Spark streaming for CEP

Posted by Mich Talebzadeh <mi...@gmail.com>.