Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Wenhao Fu <we...@mail.dcu.ie> on 2003/05/25 18:45:19 UTC

urgent: delete BeanMapping

Hi,
 I had a service which was working, and I just add a BeanMapping and deploy
the service again:

<beanMapping qname="myNS:Result" xmlns:myNS="urn:BeanService"
               languageSpecificType="java:ie.dcu.service.Result"/>

but there seems a error in it, so then I try to undeploy the service, it
wouldn't work any more. It gives me exceptions:

org.apache.axis.deployment.wsdd.WSDDNonFatalException

How should I undeploy the wrong BeanMapping?

thanks!

XML-java naming convention: how to change entity names?

Posted by Tamas Hauer <ta...@cern.ch>.
Hi,

I write a simple service and deploy it using wsdd (this is _the_ way
to deploy, correct?).  I am using document/literal.  A simple class is
used for parameter passing, like:

public class Response { ...
     private String Desc = "testDesc";
}

As per agreed contract with outside parties I need to generate this:

<Response>
   <Desc>hello</Desc>
</Response>

As you see, the problem is that I need capitalized names.  I can get
Response capitalized using

QName qArgument = new QName( "", "Response" );

But the attributes, like Desc come out lowercase.  Any way to change
this default behavior without having to write a Serializer/DeSer factory?

Thanks,

Tamas

--      Tamas Hauer          ETT Division, CERN
     Tamas.Hauer@cern.ch      Geneve 23 Switzerland 1211
  http://cern.ch/Tamas.Hauer  Tel:(41)-227672342  Fax:(41)-227678930

Re: urgent: delete BeanMapping

Posted by Venkatesh Kancharla <ve...@strandgenomics.com>.
u can do it manually.. server-config.wsdd contains all these
information. So, goto this file and delete the wrong beanmapping.

Venkatesh Kancharla
Associate (Software)
Strand Genomics (http://www.strandgenomics.com)
Bangalore, India

Ph no: 3618992,93, 94, 95 (ext-210)

      If Necessity Is the Mother of Invention,
         then frustration Is Its Father
	                 		-unknown