Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by "Baxter, Michelle" <mi...@company39.com> on 2000/12/26 19:37:52 UTC

processMultiple

I have a program in which EJBs extract the stylesheets I need from a
database as strings. I can create an InputSource from a String and create a
templates object, no problem. However, if I use processor.processMultiple
with several of these input sources, I get the MalformedURI exception
because the system id is null. I can see how processMultiple uses import
statements to get all the stylesheets into one. What I don't know is how to
get around the problem. There is no URI. The strings are returned from
methods of EJB's. Should I just create a templates object for each
stylesheet and string transformers together? We are concerned about
performance, so I really don't want to do processing that isn't necessary.

Thanks,
Michelle