Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Mikael Aronsson <mi...@telia.com> on 2001/09/24 18:14:52 UTC

was (Security problems....)

Hi again !

It wasn't a security problem after all, an old applet was used instead of
the one I had compiled, I am not sure yet what failed, but it's weird, when
I emptied that classloader cache in the Java console and emptied the
Internet explorer cache it started to work, but I am not sure why the cache
would fail, the clock is running fine and so on so this shouldn't happen,
anyway it is a bit scary that the JVM might run an old applet in the cache
instead of the one I have compiled and placed on the server.

But as I said I am not sure if this is a Java problem of if it's my Internet
Explorer that does this to me....

Mikael