Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Adam Kovacs <a....@i-docs.com> on 2010/08/24 17:17:49 UTC

Static-content block-container into foreground

Hallo,

 I would need some help with displaying a block-container in a static-content.

I have something like:
<fo:static-content flow-name="Header">
            <fo:block-container  absolute-position="fixed" top="85mm" background-image="url(pages.svg)" background-repeat="no-repeat" height="19mm">
                <fo:block  font-size="16pt" font-weight="bold" padding-top="5mm">
                    <fo:page-number/>
                </fo:block>
            </fo:block-container>
</fo:static-content>

and in the flow somewhere
<fo:block>
	<fo:external-graphic src="image.svg"/>
</fo:block>

The problem is that the image.svg is in foreground and hiding the static-content pages.svg and the fo:page-number.
I would need the pages.svg and fo:page-number in foreground!
Is there a possibility to set the block-container of the pages part into foreground?

Thanks in advance!

Adam
Using FOP 1.0

Re: Static-content block-container into foreground

Posted by Vincent Hennebert <vh...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

z-index hasn’t been implemented in FOP yet. Sorry Adam, you’re out of
luck for the moment.

Vincent

Posted by "Amick, Eric" <Er...@mail.house.gov>.

Posted by Adam Kovacs <a....@i-docs.com>.