Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Richard Hierlmeier <rh...@googlemail.com> on 2015/03/12 10:50:11 UTC

Re: Use Jetty 9.x with Karaf 3.x

Hi Vincent,

I need also websocket support in karaf. Did you upgrade to karaf 4? What
is your experience?

Thank you

   Richard

Re: Use Jetty 9.x with Karaf 3.x

Posted by Vincent Zurczak <vi...@linagora.com>.
Hi Richard,

I started small tests but I did not push them.
Given that we have a release planned by the end of March, we delayed all
that was related to web stuff (including web sockets and switching to
Karaf 4) to the next iteration.

All I can say is that I encountered some problems when I replaced 3.0.3
by 4.0.0-M2 in my POM.
 From memory, there was something with installing a feature which is
only available in the local Maven repository.
And there were also troubles to install the *standard* feature in a
custom distribution (with the Karaf Maven plugin).

I started to investigate, before pushing this task to later.
I will be back on it at the beginning of April.

Regards,

                 Vincent.