Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Demetris G <de...@ece.neu.edu> on 2008/10/03 06:40:02 UTC

Semantic

Hi all,

    is there an automated tool you know of that can semantically query
Axis engines for services?

Thanks

OSGi and Axis2

Posted by Demetris G <de...@ece.neu.edu>.
Hi Srinivas,

    what is the latest on Axis2 as OSGi bundle for exposing web services?

Thanks very much

Re: Semantics

Posted by keith chapman <ke...@gmail.com>.
Hi Martin,

Yes WSO2 WSAS <http://wso2.org/projects/wsas>[1] offers a complete run time
for your web services which needs enterprise capabilities (and is available
under the Apache License). I'm a bit confused on what you observed. If you
look into the bin directory of WSAS <http://wso2.org/projects/wsas> you
wouldn't see a script called axis2server.bat rather you would see
wso2wsas.bat. May be you missed something?

Thanks,
Keith.

[1] http://wso2.org/projects/wsas

RE: Semantics

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.

Re: Semantics

Posted by Demetris G <de...@ece.neu.edu>.
Hi Keith,

Re: Semantics

Posted by keith chapman <ke...@gmail.com>.
The admin services deployed on WSAS <http://wso2.org/projects/wsas> [1] does
not do what you want at the moment. But you can use the same concept to
write a service that does this. Once you have access to the axis
configuration you basically have all details of services on the server.

Re: Semantics

Posted by Demetris G <de...@ece.neu.edu>.
Keith,

Re: Semantics