Posted to log4cxx-user@logging.apache.org by Moshe Matitya <Mo...@Kayote.com> on 2006/04/02 11:48:30 UTC

RE: Re: Expected release of 0.9.8 (mee too)

I'd like to know as well.

We're currently using 0.9.7 in our apps, because we'd rather use a
stable release than a snapshot of a moving target that  might turn out
to have problems.

But we're quite anxious to switch ovr to 0.9.8 as soon as its ready.

Thanks,

Moshe