Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Paco Avila <pa...@git.es> on 2006/09/01 09:50:36 UTC

RepositoryImpl.getSystemSession() change to be public

I have read about RepositoryImpl.getSystemSession() change to be public:

 http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCR-442#action_12423464

This would be nice for my AccessManager :) What about this change?
--
Paco Avila <pa...@git.es>

Re: RepositoryImpl.getSystemSession() change to be public

Posted by Stefan Guggisberg <st...@gmail.com>.
On 9/1/06, Paco Avila <pa...@git.es> wrote:
> I have read about RepositoryImpl.getSystemSession() change to be public:

for obvious reasons this is not gonna happen.

cheers
stefan